Options

Questions for those who took SECFND and/or SECOPS exams

mrjoefridaymrjoefriday Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
So sadly I haven't been moving through the courses as quickly as I would have liked. I'll be able to finish the video section, review notes and retake the challenges with more than enough time but I'm not sure I'll have time to complete all of the labs. So that I can best focus I'm hoping someone can answer the following questions:
  1. Did the test include any interactive questions?
  2. Did you fee that doing the labs were necessary to success on the tests?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    So sadly I haven't been moving through the courses as quickly as I would have liked. I'll be able to finish the video section, review notes and retake the challenges with more than enough time but I'm not sure I'll have time to complete all of the labs. So that I can best focus I'm hoping someone can answer the following questions:
    1. Did the test include any interactive questions?
    2. Did you fee that doing the labs were necessary to success on the tests?
    Thanks in advance

No interactive questions. SECFND is super easy. SECOPS is challenging. The labs are the best part of the course imo, but they aren't super necessary to pass the exam. You need to know how to navigate around the tools/menus they use (Wireshark, etc.).
  • Options
    RepliconReplicon Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Labs maybe were not essential for the test itself. You need to have some experience with the tools, whether you'll get it through the labs or you have acquired it in your day to day job unimportant. No interactive questions in SECOPS