Chevel wrote: »
How many of you own your own business? Is it less stressful and more rewarding?.
yoba222 wrote: »
Whatever you do, please don't start selling herbalife or any other annoy-everyone-you-know-on-social-media MLM product.
martell1000 wrote: »
Technically I own my own business since a year. But I have a major client which gobbles up about 20 hours a week.
- You can kinda get your own scedule in place - if I say I am there at X o clock no one argues with me
- You are free to take on new or refuse any work which crosses your way
- If you decide to go a certain route nobody will tell you "nay"
- If you need to postpone stuff or just feel like you need to have a day off - no big deal
- You dont have a Boss
- You are seen as a business partner an not as "property"
UnixGuy wrote: »
This is kind of achievable when you're employed in a senior-ish position in a good company that values work/life balance...