Recommended Reading

Hey all,

I am listening to "The Phoenix Project" right now and I am loving it. I know I need to read the book it is based off of "The Goal", but I am wondering what other IT books you would recommend? They can be technical or non-technical. Bonus points if someone can recommend a good book on the Ruby language.
I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
[FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]

Comments

• rsxwithslicksrsxwithslicks Member Posts: 75 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I literally just finished "The Phoenix Project" on my kindle today while on an airplane with no wifi. It was a great read. I'll have to check out "The Goal". Interested to see what others post as recommendations.

I'm currently reading "Microsoft Exchange 2010 PowerShell Cookbook". Can't say I really recommend...