Options

Pluralsight note feature

G.O.A.TG.O.A.T Member Posts: 138
Firstly sorry if this isn't the best place for this question, but I struggled to find the most appropriate place for this.

I have started using PluralSight, and they have a feature which allows you space on the screen to take notes whilst watching the course video, which is quite good. However when downloading these notes they download in a very scrambled format to a .csv file making them almost useless as it is just one big block of text. I reached out to PluralSight support about this and they clearly didn't even read my email as they sent me a link on how to download notes, which isn't the actual issue. Has anyone experienced this, and if so is there a work-around? I know its a shot in dark but thought as many of you probs use PluralSight this forum was probs my best shot of getting an answer.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I tried this for you as I was curious. Open the .csv in Excel and in the Data ribbon, Click convert and select delimited, then comma. You will get a neatly formatted sheet with each element in its own column.