Options

Network+ book...did I get right one?

TheAmericanTheAmerican Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
So I've been looking at Prof.messer vids and thought I needed a book to go along with it.

I went out and got the Network+ (N10-006) by Mike Meyers. Is this a good book to study from or should I have gotten another one?

Comments

• Options
    mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    It's a good start, Darril Gibson has practice test questions on his website that are worth checking out: Network+ (N10-006) Value Package | Get Certified Get Ahead

The exam is not easy, so I'd suggest using multiple sources of materials.
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• Options
    mikey88 wrote: »
    It's a good start, Darril Gibson has practice test questions on his website that are worth checking out: Network+ (N10-006) Value Package | Get Certified Get Ahead

The exam is not easy, so I'd suggest using multiple sources of materials.

Ok thanks will check it out. Anyone else?
  • Options
    PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The Mike Meyer's book is pretty thorough, Pluralsight also has a fair amount of videos that could be useful.
  • Options
    The Mike Meyer's book is pretty thorough, Pluralsight also has a fair amount of videos that could be useful.

Would His book be enough, I'v heard people use other resources.
  • Options
    A+ QuizzicalA+ Quizzical Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    +1 For Mike Meyers book along with Prof Messers videos and notes, it was more than enough for me to pass. Plus with the book you'll always have it around after you've passed as a reference book.
  • Options
    IntrusionNewbIntrusionNewb Registered Users Posts: 21 ■■□□□□□□□□