Options

Microsoft 70-698 exam in 2 weeks

fantomasfantomas Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys

First post on here, so Hi.

I have got my 70-698 exam booked in a fortnight. I've been studying for the last two months or so, I've worked my way through the Sybex and MSPress books and took detailed notes. I have also watched all the CBT nuggets at least once, and I've done quite a lot of practical stuff on a VM. I've pulled out the exam criteria and re-read the MSPress book alongside the criteria, and took general notes, and re-watched the relevant CBT Nugget.

I work in 2nd line support and come into Windows 10/Server 2012 administration on a daily basis.

I feel like I've done a lot of studying for it, but when I come to take the Measure Up tests, I am failing with an average score of around 60%. I have done 3 full practice tests, and a couple of practice tests on each of the 3 main areas.

Having gone through all the studying above, I thought I had a pretty good grasp of it but it seems not. I do fine on the end of chapter reviews in the Sybex and MSPress books.

I was just wondering how close the Measure Up tests really are compared to the actual exams. Also does anyone have any further advice on studying methods for the next two weeks.

Just getting a bit worried now icon_sad.gif

Thanks
Matthew