Options

Passed ICND1, WOOT! WOOT!

mr.comfortablymr.comfortably Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I started joining this forum when I use to work at a Family Fun Center repairing video games. Since then I got my A+, and got hired repairing POS systems. From there I proudly got a job with my local county government as a PC Technician II. While at this current job, I have found my calling of Networking. I just passed my ICND1 after about 3 - 4 months of study time. Books, Labs, Videos, Flash Cards. I'm taking a couple days break to enjoy some family time, then its on to complete my CCNA. I'm excited for the future.

-Always Grow 1% Everyday

GL All icon_cheers.gif

I wanted to added a couple things I experienced during the test I thought I should share.
When I went in, they did not allow me to take any tissue in to erase the board you're given for notes. You have to raise your hand to receive another note board.
As well, normally when I am doing these test there is an option to review your questions at the end of the test. This test did Not have that option, which really surprised me. Once you submitted your answer at the question, that's it. So be careful.

Comments