Options

CWAP passed

Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed CWAP exam yesterday with a 85% pass. Took me 2 months of hard study averaging 2hrs a day sometimes 3.

I used the books and practice by CWNP, wireshark and my MacBook as it supports monitor mode.

Comments

• Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Awesome job! Congratulations! I didn't even know they had that one, I might have to add it to my list of certifications I would like to get. If you don't mind me asking, why did you pursue this certification?
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Then training material goes deep into understand 802.11 frames, packet and spectrum analysis and I’m pursing my cwne so it’s a must
  • Options
    jhntbrightjhntbright Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great job, congrats Burns. I was studying this one on and off for 4 months on/off because studying Sec+ as well made me will procrastinate taking this cert. for awhile. Btw, there were a lot of cisco routing and switching questions, either wireshark analysis or not?? because I am weak of these practicing this made me procrastinate taking a test, thanks bro.