Options

Tips to study

grayfox587grayfox587 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi today i recently went out and bought the mike meyers all in one a+ book i plan on reading it all and studying but i was wondering what are some tips for studying and what are the main things that i need to know because should i be going through the book trying to remember every little thing or reading it and remembering the things like processors and all that stuff its hard to explain but i hope someone knows what im saying

p.s. i have been searching on the site for tips and stuff but just wanna see what people will say

any tips or help would greatly be appreciated :)

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    First, welcome to the site!

Second, if you haven't already downloaded a copy of the exam objectives from CompTIA do that.

Third, the exam is geared toward a person with around 500 hours of hands-on experience (not a board swapper, ram upgrade person, but diagonstic experience).

So gain as much hands-on that you can if you are not already working in the field.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?