Options

"Part-time" IT positions?

johndabomb44johndabomb44 Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey all,

First, I want to thank everyone here at this site. It's been a tremendous help on preparing for certs (and I've passed everyone of them with the exception of one, which I did not use this site for).

I was wondering if anyone does high paying "part-time" IT positions and what are they and how to achieve them?

For reference, I live in a very low cost of living area (I don't want to reveal where I am, but basically let's say I make $50,000 a year here which would be the equivalent of making 70,000 in Miami FL). I make a little bit above $40,000 doing 40 hours/ 5 days a week.

Is there such a position where I could do about 20-25 and make the same or more money?

If someone has a high paying job that works part-time, I would like to read your story.

Comments

• Options
    EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You're more likely to find this in areas with a significant IT focus, places that need 24x7x365 support. The midnight shift is often hard to fill, some firms would be willing to split it up into two four-hour shifts if they're having trouble keeping someone on a 10-6 or 11-7 shift.
  • Options
    volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,055 ■■■■■■■■□□

I live in a very low cost of living area (I don't want to reveal where I am)

lol
    ok......