Passed Security+ 11.9

DJ77DJ77 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just want to give some thoughts. This was my first attempt, and studied for .. just under 4 weeks everyday for about 1 - 3 hours. I was very nervous going into this test the first few questions hit me hard. In the end all I could do was my best, stuck it out and passed.

Study Material:
  • CompTIA Security+ All-in-One Exam Guide
  • PluralSight Security+ Course
  • Professor Messer
  • CompTIA CertMaster Security+

Comments

• TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    In a few years you will be like “I can’t believe I was nervous for Security+.” It’s an amazing feeling to pass Security+ and you should be proud.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sy04???

and congrats
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • DJ77DJ77 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes the SY0-401, forgot to state that.
  • GettingThereSoonGettingThereSoon Member Posts: 19 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrat! Did you find the CompTIA CertMaster Security+ helpful?
  • DJ77DJ77 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrat! Did you find the CompTIA CertMaster Security+ helpful?

I used it more to reaffirm what everything else had taught me, since CertMaster came with the bundle. In its own way it helped. I would not use it as the primary means of studying for this test.
  • BUGFREEBUGFREE Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□