Passed Mac Integration Basics 10.12

KandinskyKandinsky Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
This is my first Apple certification. I normally probably wouldn't have attained this certification, but it's one my employer recognizes and they paid for it, so there you go. I also find myself supporting a fair number of Mac users these days so it's useful in that regard. To anyone else who is considering this exam, I will say that the study guide provided on the Apple website is comprehensive enough. There's also a Pluralsight video training course which I attempted to watch, but it was too boring so I didn't finish it. I'm thinking this will be my last certification this year and then next year I'm going to work on getting MCSA: Office 365.

Comments

• Moon ChildMoon Child Member Posts: 188 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Kandinsky wrote: »
    This is my first Apple certification. I normally probably wouldn't have attained this certification, but it's one my employer recognizes and they paid for it, so there you go. I also find myself supporting a fair number of Mac users these days so it's useful in that regard. To anyone else who is considering this exam, I will say that the study guide provided on the Apple website is comprehensive enough. There's also a Pluralsight video training course which I attempted to watch, but it was too boring so I didn't finish it. I'm thinking this will be my last certification this year and then next year I'm going to work on getting MCSA: Office 365.

I passed mine in the beginning of the year like back in January think. I loved this cert. I learned a lot studying for it and working on Mac Laptops at work as a laptop technician. I know everything for the Mac Certified Professional exam, studied that but can't really take time off work to take exam. Full-time and lots of overtime. Often don't come home to work till 6:30pm or later. Start early in Morning 6:45 and come home after an hour drive home at about 6-6:30 pm.
    ... the world seems full of good men--even if there are monsters in it. - Bram Stoker, Dracula
  • KandinskyKandinsky Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah, it did have some useful information. Your work schedule sounds pretty grueling. Be careful not to get burned out. I think the trick to this industry is to work hard, constantly learn and apply what you learn, but also to pace yourself, to give yourself downtime to recharge, otherwise it can be easy to get burned out.
  • zdravkozdravko Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you want to take MIB and learn very quick download iLearn: Advance ACSP application for iOS, you have all MIB questions for FREE inside the application, most of the questions are basic and are from the test.
    MIB is customer service exam, just a little bit of Mac software.