This can start some arguments, but whatever, let's be real. I've been a Windows user for a while, heck, I've even worked for Microsoft! Not only would I recommend avoiding the company, I would strongly suggest avoiding the products!
1) Putty? You mean terminal, ssh x.x.x.x -l username
2) Windows/Android = ~100k /yr
3) It works. Like, at a high level. (If you see someone trying to run Docker on Win10...RUN!)
4) brew install...pip install....parallel....What else do you need?
5) Dota, Stellaris, XCOM, all work on Mac. Steam works on Mac. Why are you on WinBLOWS?
It used to be the old stereotype that only idiots had Macs, now it's the best in class IT professionals (Not all, BUT MOST!). Apple does $230 billion in revenue, Microsoft does $90 and has been around the exact same amount of time. Numbers don't lie.7