Options

200 USD Off For Some Elearnsecurity Courses

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
I didn't see the PTS on the list but I'm totally going to do this with the eNDP course. Hopefully I can knock it out quick since I have experience with some of the stuff they go over. I guess I could build my own lab up and do a little more before I take the course.

https://www.elearnsecurity.com/offers/xmas_2017
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I hope that $200 coupon works with the new Threat Hunting course. That would be fire and I'd buy that :)
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I think we're limited to whats on the web page. But I'm interested in seeing what this new course is about.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    Skyyyyy2001Skyyyyy2001 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    yeah me too wondering how good is this new upcoming threat hunting course.
  • Options
    ZzBloopzZZzBloopzZ Member Posts: 192
    How exactly does the $200 coupon work? Is it $200 on the current purchase of a course such as the eCPPT or $200 gift card towards a future purchase of a course after purchasing one now?

Edit: I was being lazy. It is $200 off the current course which gets discounted immediately. Not sure why they used the term "Gift Card" as that makes it confusing.
  • Options
    JensBadaJensBada Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ZzBloopzZ wrote: »
    Not sure why they used the term "Gift Card" as that makes it confusing.

Because it's our Year End GIFT to you ;) Sorry for the confusion.
    Hope to see you all in our launch webinar later today...