Options

msc information assurance and security online?

chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
Can anyone recommend an online Msc ? Can be US or UK based? That doesnt cost a fortune icon_smile.gif

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    devilbonesdevilbones Member Posts: 318 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Where are you located?
  • Options
    located in the uk
  • Options
    Bjcheung77Bjcheung77 Member Posts: 89 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello OP (Original Poster), Do you have a degree already from the UK?
    Did you have an MIS and Project Management course during your undergrad?
    What was your major in? Are you looking for Regionally Accredited or Nationally Accredited schools?

Are you into competency-based or online/testing based? Just like me, I want a cheap/easy/fast Masters.
    If you are looking for a Masters in the US, there are a few I recommend. I'll be creating a list this weekend.
    Reply back and I'll link you up to that list once it's done...
  • Options
    anyone else know of any?
  • Options
    Bjcheung77Bjcheung77 Member Posts: 89 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Haven't created my list yet, still doing my Beginners Guide for College Credit (IT version) and then doing the Graduate version.

This is my recommendation for you - but you need to have an MIS course and a Project management course done in undergrad.
    Otherwise you'll have to take it with them, it's the best program out there without any other requirements, the undergrad can be anything. They are a private yet non profit university in Florida.

Hodges University Upower MIS (CyberSecurity Track) - https://www.hodges.edu/academics/academicprograms/upower.aspx
    Finish the program in 6 months, for just $3000 USD. It's Regionlly Accredited (Gold Standard in the USA) and has two concentrations to choose from - Cybersecurity OR Information Systems, for myself, I'm going for their Cybersecurity program.

Hodges MIS link: https://www.hodges.edu/academics/academicprograms/masters-information-systems.aspx
    Note: Graduates of the Master of Science in Information Systems program must successfully complete the degree components with a minimum of C in all course work with an overall GPA of 3.0
  • Options
    cheers mate will take a look.