Options

Which next?

tibultibul Member Posts: 240
Today i passed the exam 70-215 and a few weeks ago passed 70-210, but was wondering which exam to go with next i eventually whan't to obtain my MCSA 2000:Security then upgrade to 2003, which im gonna do security+ as one of the electives but im not sure if to do the security+ next or to do exam 70-218 before i go for the security part. I was thinking of the doing security+ next as it would be a bit of a change from the MS stuff although then i might forget some material from the MS stuff.

Any opinions on which exam to do next would be great, thanks.
Studying 70-292.
Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.

Comments

• Options
    strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nothing wrong with breaking up the vendors a bit. The stuff you forget you get to review again and theres more chance it will stick which will help you long term.

I personally broke up my MCSE quest because studying 7 exams, then an extra 2 for the 2003 upgrade straight with MS was a daunting task. And when i went back to it I was studying stuff I forgot I had already studied and because of that it has stuck in my head.
  • Options
    jim_staszjim_stasz Member Posts: 123
    I had a similar issue, but as long as MS is offering the free 2nd chance I'll keep doing the MS tests.
  • Options
    strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jim_stasz wrote:
    I had a similar issue, but as long as MS is offering the free 2nd chance I'll keep doing the MS tests.

Oh yeah, thats always a factor to consider
  • Options
    tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    Thanks for the comments all, i think im gonna go with 70-218 while the others are still fresh in my mind then go for the security+.
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.