Passed the test om December 2017

Osman1Osman1 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi guys. Thank you all for the motivation and the resources you were sharing here in the group. I got exactly the pass mark 750. After all I'm happy I did.
Materials used
1 Darry Gibsons book
2: professor messe
3: practice quizs.

Guys I was thinking of enrolling WGU'S cyber security B.S program. Any suggestion please. Is wgu an accredited uni or will it be questionable when I finish their program

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass!! :)

WGU is regionally-accredited and a great option many TE members myself included have done to mark the degree check boxes on our resumes. :)

I have had zero issues or questions about my degrees and if any thing in some cases have gotten complements.
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63