CCIE Collab V2

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-33736

Here it is. Looks like you can build a virtual lab now. As most of UC moves to the cloud this is just the beginning.
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow! No need to get routers with pvdm3's anymore. This can be done on cisco dcloud or sandbox or a decent server running vm's. Pretty awesome.
  • TechnoracerTechnoracer Member Posts: 105 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Exciting! Looks like they are pushing v2.0 to CUCM version 12. Awesome! Guess I will start investing in the CCIE Collab v2.0 after getting CCNP Collab.
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The only thing since they removed all of the physical routers so no practicing with PRI's/T1's? The problem I have with that due to the virtual factor I won't be suprised if people pass the ccna collab/ccnp collab material and jump straight into ccie collab which means plenty of newly minted ccie collabs would not know how to configure voice connections to the isp.
  • joshuamurphy75joshuamurphy75 Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I hope that doesn't happen. I still see new PRI connections being brought up all the time. I think it will probably still be several years before we start seeing people give them up.
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    There are other avenue's for PRI's. CCIE's are not turning up PRI's lol. It would be a waste of billing.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related