How to get a Freelance job for telecom engineers, It, Network Engineers

vaduvalavaduvala Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
my suggestion is there are quite different freelance websites in the market. Many of the sites are charging more fee like upwork. I researched freelance websites where I can bear my fee.. I came up with only few like fieldengineer.com through which we can increase the income profits and keep costs lower. If you can mention more freelance websites, freelancers like me can benfit from it. Its just a suggestion. thanks.

Comments

• DojiscalperDojiscalper Member Posts: 266 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I do a lot of work through these.

Field Nation
    Workmarket
    Onforce

I'm on Upwork, but haven't gotten any assignments yet.

I plan on signing up to a few others such as
    Fieldengineer
    Field Medix
    Thumbtack

I'm also working directly with some individual companies and my stats are growing on all the above sites and companies are starting to push work into my queue for acceptance so I'm getting busier. I've been at it about 3 months now and I like the work and the freedom, but I do need to get my own clients and maintenance contracts to grow into a good sustainable company. I'm happy to say that even in my not so big market its looking like its going to happen.
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks for the post...I have been wanting to find more freelance stuff out there.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP