Options

Spousal Interview?

2»

Comments

• Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I love this thread!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    And somehow that place was voted best place to work in Nashville 10x! I guess it goes to show how much those sort of ratings are worth.
  • Options
    TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Danielm7 wrote: »
    And somehow that place was voted best place to work in Nashville 10x! I guess it goes to show how much those sort of ratings are worth.

You'll have to quote a source for that claim, I Googled best placed to work in Nashville, and Ramsey didn't make any of the lists I saw. Also sometimes these surveys are conducted by the employers, asking employees to vote, despite promises of your vote is anonymous, somehow my company always knows if I voted or not. I'm sure, while working at Ramsey a negative vote equals a pick slip.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    They claim that was conferred by the Nashville Business Journal. I looked but there's paywalls everywhere on that site.
  • Options
    Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yeah it's on their careers site, I didn't dig further than that as cyberguypr mentioned, there were signups and such involved. I'd also agree that they likely just force / recommend everyone to fill up the voting sheets, when you likely get 500+ recommendations I imagine it goes pretty far. That's why I said I don't put a ton of weight in it even if they did win 10x.
  • Options
    shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Taking the meaning of "red flags" to a whole new level, lol.
    Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
    Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...