This place is hiring - MALES ONLY!

Daneil3144Daneil3144 Member Posts: 152 ■■■□□□□□□□

Males Only Again

Comments

• mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yes, you are looking at a posting from Middle East. They are not exactly known for equal opportunities.
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Never had encounters with Islam, eh?
  • volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,046 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Saw a helpful how-to article yesterday on the Internet on how to report blasphemous Facebook profiles to the Pakistani cyber FBI (or whoever). Different cultures.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • LeBrokeLeBroke Member Posts: 490 ■■■■□□□□□□
    yoba222 wrote: »
    Saw a helpful how-to article yesterday on the Internet on how to report blasphemous Facebook profiles to the Pakistani cyber FBI (or whoever). Different cultures.

Got a link? I would love to report them some research and academic material leaning towards a non-traditional orientation.
  • EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm a little surprised there was no requirement for a photo

It's not unusual in Middle Eastern cultures (Islam or Christian, doesn't matter) for married women to work static hours and actively resist anything related to overtime. 2nd or 3rd shift as well as overtime are fine for single women but after marriage, most get a ton of pressure for traditional working hours. As soon as I heard someone was getting married, I'd start the process with HR (not pushing them out, just getting ready) and it was usually a 3-4 month cycle of person tries to swap hours that are outside of 8-5, person comes to me for a "one time" change", person comes to me to ask for permanent change, then person says her husband thinks she's gone too long each day and has to quit. Never mind throwing in things like Ramadan where women leave two-hours early each day (with pay) so they can get the iftar ready.

So, not trying to say what's right or wrong, just what "is". Different cultures have different rules.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Can I still apply if I am very in sync with my femenine side?
  • N7ValiantN7Valiant Member Posts: 363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Can I still apply if I am very in sync with my femenine side?
    Only if you don't mind leaving the interview from the rooftop.
    OSCP
    MCSE: Core Infrastructure
    MCSA: Windows Server 2016
    CompTIA A+ | Network+ | Security+ CE
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Then I guess a 58 year old,short, woman should not apply...LOL (me)
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    EANx wrote: »
    I'm a little surprised there was no requirement for a photo

You have to send a personal photo (listed at the end of the pic). Looks more like an ad for an IT guy working for some old gal that enjoys the view. The pool boy is old news. Now, it's the IT guy. :)
  • LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yes, that is not unusual for those parts of the world. I see job ads for males only, females only, with age restrictions, for speakers of certain languages.