Options

Skillsoft and initial exam fee

Falcon56Falcon56 Member Posts: 94 ■■■□□□□□□□
Sorry this is a duplicate, I can't find the original. Can someone tell me what passing the CEH Skillsoft course will do for getting eligibility requirements waived? I know it meets their training criteria but does it also cover the $100 fee? I know someone posted this a few months ago but I cannot find the thread.

Any insight greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    go to their website and look it up.. icon_wink.gif
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    If I recall correctly, the $100 is to waive the course requirement. Therefore if you took an approved course you wouldn't need to pay the additional $100. I also seem to remember somebody saying the course provider is who supplied the exam voucher not EC-Council itself.
  • Options
    kmclinkkmclink Member Posts: 12 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I can confirm that taking a course thru an EC-Council authorized training solution will allow you to waive the 100$ application fee and application process. You purchase a voucher thru the trainer and you will get a registration number (voucher) and a authorization number (I believe this confirms you completed the course to the proctor). I haven't taken the test yet, but I was able to schedule my test with the (2) numbers without much issue. I had to set up an account on pearsonvue.com, and had to call to use the voucher. (No way to enter the voucher when scheduling online.).

I hope this helps anyone going thru the same process. I had to feel my way thru the process, because no one entity knew the exact steps to take.