Options

Do you drink booze at lunch?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ITSec14ITSec14 Member Posts: 398 ■■■□□□□□□□
    In my office we routinely get kegs and drink at our desks or do a little social hour in our common area. As long as we keep it reasonable and don't overdo it, there isn't a problem. We also don't have any HR people on site too which helps.
  • Options
    justdaveyjustdavey Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have a bottle of whiskey at my desk and tell people it's "Emergency Scotch". In case of emergency, break glass and imbibe till better. It's actually become a joke as it's also a bookend for papers and books at my desk (the other bookend is an old Cisco 804 router). To date only used twice.

We occasionally have drinks at the office, our president has a lounge area in his office where we pop a few on occasion.
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I am drunk all the time. ha.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    LeBrokeLeBroke Member Posts: 490 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ITSec14 wrote: »
    In my office we routinely get kegs and drink at our desks or do a little social hour in our common area. As long as we keep it reasonable and don't overdo it, there isn't a problem. We also don't have any HR people on site too which helps.
    The HR people at my old job usually brought wine because they were too good for beer like us plebs.

The HR person here is the one who buys beer. Sadly most people here have at most an occasional beer with a deploy and maybe 1-2 on Friday, but that's it.
  • Options
    jamshid666jamshid666 Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't drink on the days that I work from home, which is funny since I could get away with it. But on the days that I go into the office, I follow the two-beer lunch rule. And plenty of drinks after work.
    WGU BS - Network Operations and Security Estimated completion: May 2019
    Remaining courses: C846 (ITIL), C768 (OA), C850 (OA), C769 (Capstone)
    Active Certifications: A+, CCDA, CCNA-R&S, CCNA-Security, CIW-SDA, i-Net+, Network+, Project+, Security+, Server+, Splunk Certified User, VCP-DCV
    Expired Certifications: CCNP, LPIC-1, MCSE, RHCSE,