Transcender or Preplogic Practice test?

Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, I have been using preplogic practice test for about 3 week now and really enjoy it. However, I tried some questions on the transcender practice test engine today and found i didnt do nearly as well. I guess im going to continue to study until I do well on both engines, but I am wondering if any of you found the transcender test didnt entirely relate to the Sec+ objectives and the Preplogic test does. Have any of you used just the Preplogic practice exams (which are worded very well) and had success at the actual test? Today i took a sim test and got an 840 so i think im getting much closer to where I want to be but am still interested in your thoughts.

Thanks,
Aaron

Comments

• eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    I can't say for the Sec+ exam, but while I found PrepLogic to be ok for the first two exams I did, after that for the harder ones it was completely lacking. Extremely simple questions that didn't prepare me for the longwinded complicated questions of the (exam in question). Transcender on the other hand structures its questions much like MS, and is pretty much the same difficulty as the real exam, so it gives you a much better feel for whether you're ready.
    witty comment