IT Support obstacles

MustafaITMustafaIT Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Guys :)
I want to share with you my story , hoping to give me some feedback that can enhance and strengthen my career future.
I hold computer science degree since 2008 from a foreign country, I am 31 years old . I studied and obtained CCNA certification in 2017 to find a job in USA after many years career gap . I thankfully found a job with my little IT experience and CCNA certification .
I am currently IT support in a decent company and I am the only IT for almost eighty user.

My concern started after I got hired , I feel I am [FONT=arial, sans-serif]anxious , insecure and I start loosing my confident day after day [/FONT]icon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_cry.gif [FONT=arial, sans-serif]. Whenever a problem arise I got panicked and I feel I don't know what to do. [/FONT]icon_cry.gificon_exclaim.gif[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]Our IT team is in different state and I communicate with them through emails or phones , but they don't like the way I am since I have little experience and they think I am not professional .

How can I manage to overcome these obstacles at work , I feel I can't learn , I don't have motivation to learn , I don't know how to learn . icon_rolleyes.gif
My goal is to be a network engineer and that is what I like to do even though I am working as an IT support , I am play with switches and routers at work , and I have cisco home lab .

I run into situation , I don't know how to solve users issues and I don't know where to start . I don't know how they backup servers or how some network equipments working , I feel I have lack of experience and I need quick way to get better and do my job with more confidence. Please advice . Thank you all