Options

A+ 902

bowmattybowmatty Member Posts: 107 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hye guys,

I passed the 901 exam about a month ago with flying colours. Ive been studying the 902 MIke Meyers Udemy course and have nearly finished it.

I am passing the Darrell Gibson practise exams with 80-95 as well I downloaded the MM Udemy practise exams and failing miserably... Just a bit confused wherever I should take the exam.

The Mike Meyers exams I find there are multiple answers which could be used.

Advise people

Comments

• Options
    ScyphnScyphn Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I take 901 tomorrow but what book did you use to study? The Exam Cram is highly recommended for a start.
  • Options
    D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am almost through the Udemy coarse for 220-902 myself as well. I'm also using the Mike Meyer's A+ book, Prof Messer's quiz notes, examcompass practice test, and i also just got Measureup's practice test for 220-902.

I have found the Mike Meyer's questions to be fairly easy and not very challenging. Prof Messer's are a bit more challenging, and examcompass are a bit more challenging than the other 2 mentioned.

I'm planning on studying for at least all of May and maybe some of June and then take my test in June. I want to know the material inside and out before sitting for the exam. I thought i knew the 901 study and was ready and i barely passed.
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • Options
    Passed the exam with Mike Meyers and going over the exam objectives
  • Options
    and Darill Gibson for the practice exams