Options

CISSP Videos?

SaSkillerSaSkiller Member Posts: 337 ■■■□□□□□□□
Any videos of value for the current version of the exam? I'll be needing the CISSP sooner or later and I do like videos, I doubt the Shon Harris videos are still of much value, and the CBT Nuggets videos haven't been updated in a few years. It looks like Cybrary and INE have video courses.
OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CPT, CCENT, CompTIA Trio.

Comments

• Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    For me it is book first, then video. I liked Cybrary's video and I used them for my studies. Kelly is good at showing the right mentality to pass the test. That's the best thing in the video series.
  • Options
    PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    As Steve said I would still give the Cybrary.it CISSP videos a look. Kelly Handerhan is a wonderful instructor and her lessons were really beneficial for me. The Pluralsight CISSP videos were helpful as well, if a bit long. The pluralsight videos are really good if you have less of a background in Infosec as they exhaustively cover the basics (i.e. networking, physical security, etc). You can get a couple month trial to pluralsight by signing up for a Microsoft visual studio account.

https://devopscube.com/pluralsight-free-subscription/

I'm not sure if there is much video content for the new version of the exam yet, but I would imagine these videos would still be relevant/helpful.

Good luck!!