Options

Couple of questions

Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
Hello everyone,

I realize that I have been posting a lot lately, I hope I haven't been getting on anyone's nerves, but I need a few concepts to be cleared up, if you please.

1. I vaguely understand that difference between due care and due dilligence, but can someone please explain it to me?

2. What is the difference between Need to know and Least Priviledge? They seem the same.

3. Any clue as to whether the exam might ask me about specific key lengths, such as the key length for IDEA, for example?

Thank you very much.
Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    These are exactly the type of questions I like to see most, so don't worry about your post count.

1. icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12772

2. In short: need to know refers to a policy that specifies employees should only have access to the information and information systems they need to perform their job. Principle of Least Privilege refers to configuring access controls as restrictive as possible while still allowing sufficient privileges to the user to allow him to execute his job. The latter goes further and can be used to achieve the first.

3. You need to know the basics of cryptography, which can include the key length for certain well-known algorithms and security protocols.

HTH!