Options

220-902 focus question

RonNewYorkRonNewYork Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I see a number of questions referring to Vista, XP and Windows 7. Is this really a focus of the exam? Microsoft doesn't even support 7 and I have no idea where I would get a copy of Vista or XP.

Comments

• Options
    bluewarlord8bluewarlord8 Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    29% of the 220-902 exam objectives will be on Windows OS's. I have personally attempted the 902 twice thus far and low behold there's a lot of emphasis on Windows OS's. So yes, there are various questions on Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and other important topics such as upgrade options, troubleshooting etc. So be prepared.

Personally I would focus on revising the differences in the OS's and minimum requirements for each OS such as the amount of RAM, GPU specs etc that are needed - Prof Messer, Udemy; Mike Meyers can help you here.

Below is a link to the 220-902 exam objectives, they are worth a look so you can allocate the right time for each topic:

https://certification.comptia.org/docs/default-source/exam-objectives/comptia-a-220-902-exam-objectives.pdf
    Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network +, MTA: Server Admin, MS Azure Fundamentals & CCST - Networking.