Options

Need Help For AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Exam Preparation

deedelightdeedelight Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I need a good and advanced content because I need a good content to prepare AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty examinations. Is there any of you? For this exam preparation, please consult me for the study material prepared in the shortest time.

Comments

• Options
    cochi78cochi78 Member Posts: 72 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi there,

I did that one last year and it's a very good exam. Clearly worded, very little ambiguity in my opinion.

The classical preparation is getting the acloud.guru video prep course for this, it is well structured. I additionally watched parts of the CCNA/CCNP video courses on Safaribooks for insight into the depths of BGP and routing. Also, I had a question about the penultimate host in MPLS on my exam - which is answered in the acloud.guru course as well. But it's not needed to do a MPLS deep dive for that at all.

Going through the BGP part in CCNP is probably overkill, but better be prepped too well. Personal philosophy.

To verify your knowledge, get the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Speciality exam from whizlabs.com for about 30 bucks. It contains five full exam simulations which allow you to find your weaknesses. Usually, the explanations for the right answer are quite clear - rarely I've seen wrong ones.

There's also an official AWS Certified Advanced Networking study guide available on Amazon etc. Sadly, it's not on Safaribooks yet.

TL;DR: acloud.guru course and Whizlabs as minimum prep. If you want to be thorough, go deeper into BGP and read the study guide.

Crossing my fingers for your run at it!