Options

Any CISSPers taken 70-697 and 70-698?

mattlyonsmattlyons Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the CISSP in 08/2017. This led to a new job as an ISSM. My new boss is requiring that I get my Windows 10 certification now by passing 70-697 and 70-698. I ordered the two books yesterday, hopped back on these forums and am just starting to get mentally ready to start studying again. Including one failed attempt, I studied 9 long months for the CISSP and it took a toll on me and my family.

Is there anyone that passed the CISSP and then took these two exams? How do they compare? What are the test formats? Just looking for overall thoughts as I wait for my books to come in.

Comments

• Options
    fabostrongfabostrong Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I haven't taken the CISSP but I have passed SSCP and 697 and 698.

As far as how they compare, using my experience from SSCP, I'd assume the overlap is little to none. Especially since one of them is basically just about all Microsoft cloud technologies, azure and O365. I think it took me about 3 months to pass both exams. I used the CBT Nugget videos. If you studied well enough to pass CISSP, I imagine you'll be able to use the same habits to knock these out relatively quick.