Options

I passed 298 today

OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
I passed it with an 876. This exam is pretty straight forward and clear. Almost everthing about this exam is covered in the 70-293 objectives as you may know. It's just presented in a different format. I didn't study as hard for this one as I did for my other exams.

I have lost 10 lbs since I started preparing for the MCSE. I was already skinny and now I am worse. 1 elective away from MCSE, but far from finishing all the certs I plan on getting this year. :D
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    solo79solo79 Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_lol.gif Only one left Congrats, Congrats.... So what are you going to do when you pass the final one (going to have a great dinner to put those pounds back on)? icon_lol.gif I have the 298 on Wednesday to finalize my MCSE.. I can't wait til it's done...
    Finally ALL Done!!!!!!! MCSE:Messaging - Task Complete
  • Options
    eastpeastp Member Posts: 179
    Congrats on the pass!!!

Kind regards.
    Eastp.
    Multitasking:
    Screwing up several things at once.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    You pulled it off, congrtulations; been a major couple of weeks....but never fear...i'm not so far of, i'm very near.

I used to workout....now all i do on my free time is study 4 this bloody exams.

yep...congratulations
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cool.gif

Good luck on your final exam.
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz!!!!! icon_exclaim.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    Well Done. Great score. How may questions in this exam and how much time do they allocate??
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!