Options

Passed Cisco SecOps Exam!!! God is Good,

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
Took Sec Ops exam today and passed with an 835. Its way to close for comfort but i'll take it. Like others have said already, you need to know exploits, diamond model, the Veris framework, IR process, Cvss v3.0, kill chain, and alot of NIST.

I failed my SecFnd exam and didn't have enough time to use the retake voucher. I figured if I wasted any more time trying for the SecFnd exam I would risk using up the time I had to Study for SecOps. Now that I'm done with SecOps. I will bite the bullet and pay to retake the SecFnd exam. icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cry.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif.
:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• Options
    DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    greg9891 wrote: »
    Took Sec Ops exam today and passed with an 835. Its way to close for comfort but i'll take it. Like others have said already, you need to know exploits, diamond model, the Veris framework, IR process, Cvss v3.0, kill chain, and alot of NIST.

I failed my SecFnd exam and didn't have enough time to use the retake voucher. I figured if I wasted any more time trying for the SecFnd exam I would risk using up the time I had to Study for SecOps. Now that I'm done with SecOps. I will bite the bullet and pay to retake the SecFnd exam. icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cry.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif.

Excellent job!
  • Options
    Thanks! DatabaseHead!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    phariuspharius Member Posts: 71 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job! I am in a similar situation I passed SecOps but didn't take the SecFnd before the voucher expired. Planning to take it later this year.
  • Options
    pharius wrote: »
    Great job! I am in a similar situation I passed SecOps but didn't take the SecFnd before the voucher expired. Planning to take it later this year.

pharius...... If budget allows I will probably take SecFnd In September!
    :