Passed OS today

jason99991jason99991 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Thanks to everyone who posts their experiences in this forum. I passed today with a lowish score of 693... but its a pass. I found the test difficult and there were 100 questions and no way of knowing what was scored. I had repeat questions ie nearly the same and some were impossible to know which way to answer because of various correct answers. Many questions started with what you should do first given a scenario, I had more than i expected on 98 and me and some I thought belonged in the hw test. Well disapointed with the score but as many say here its a pass and im now a+ certified! Good Luck to the rest of you yet to pass, send me a message if I can help, but its so random you just have to try and fill your head with everything there is in the objectives and in my experience that includes NT 98 etc. (i read somewhere not to bother to much.. glad I did!)... goodluck everyone!

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • elathropelathrop Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey! Come on! I got a 692 and I partied for the next 3 weeks straight! Now, I'm trying to gather up enough brain cells to tackle the Net+. A lot of people have trouble with the OS, it's a very tricky test. In fact, I think anybody who gets over a 691 on it is a genius! icon_wink.gif Even if you disagree, a big congratulations is in order.

So, Congratulations!
    Webmaster for calendardaze.com ezcalculator.com and digitizedvideo.com