Options

Passed ICND1 Today

jamshid666jamshid666 Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
I sat the ICND1 exam this morning, and passed with a score of 919. I used the CBT Nuggets and Pluralsight videos, GNS3 for practice labs, and the Boson practice exams. In my opinion, the Boson practice exams were a lot more difficult than the real test, so don't let it discourage you if you think you are failing or just barely passing.
WGU BS - Network Operations and Security Estimated completion: May 2019
Remaining courses: C846 (ITIL), C768 (OA), C850 (OA), C769 (Capstone)
Active Certifications: A+, CCDA, CCNA-R&S, CCNA-Security, CIW-SDA, i-Net+, Network+, Project+, Security+, Server+, Splunk Certified User, VCP-DCV
Expired Certifications: CCNP, LPIC-1, MCSE, RHCSE,

Comments

• Options
    TheComputerPlumberTheComputerPlumber Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I'm currently studying for CCENT. Did you have a lot of sims? or what it mostly questions based? I just popped the disc in that came with the Wendell Odom CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide and I see on the NETWORK SIMULATOR its says for ICND2 200-105. I'm confused is that what I need to study for CCENT also? I understand I need it for CCNA but just to get CCENT for now is that what I need to know? Are there alot of configuring sims on the actual exam? I'm also considering purchasing Boson practice exams heard great things on here.