EVE-NG Stuck on loading screen

boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello all,

Currently using VMWare Workstation as my virtualization application.

I have EVE-NG loaded and I am stuck on this screen...

any ideas? no login prompt's or anything...
Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.

Comments

• EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Did you download the base version or was this a pre-generated image someone else created?l
  • boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    EVE-NG Community

from this site the OVA mega mirror download
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    In my limited experience trying to import OVAs, if it doesn't work with one hypervisor, sometimes it works with another. I'd give it a shot with VirtualBox.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I pressed delete on that loading screen and it gave me an actual list of what's happening may have figured it out looking at it waiting for it to load right now
  • sjtiantangsjtiantang Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have encounter the same issue with you, I was wondering if you have solved this issue. Could you please tell me how?
  • unzagiunzagi Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    First time installing EVE-NG, and got the same long wait. Pressing delete seemed to help shed some light on what was going on. I don't have a DHCP Server on the subnet, so looks like it's waiting for network interfaces, yawn.

Can't post screenshots, as I've just joned but look for this line.

*A start job is running for Raise network interfaces (3min 33s / 5min 1s)*

worked for me and went to logon screen :D