Options

Cisco CyberOps

shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
Looks like it has been DoD approved

https://iase.disa.mil/iawip/Pages/iabaseline.aspx
CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP

Comments

• Options
    PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    That's good news! It'll definitely help with more recognition now. With it being Cisco, I knew it'd be good. But, having the DoD approved, it should get some more traction and employer recognition.
  • Options
    malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's good, I be starting this next year. Should be more recognized by then.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You just answer one of my question. Thanks
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks for sharing this. The Cyber Ops seems to have a much narrower scope by the DoD's standards than the CySA+.

Personally, I feel like I got more learning value out of Cyber Ops than I did the CySA+. It might just be me though. The Cyber Ops course was higher quality than the CySA+ "course" I piecemealed together at the time, and the memories of both are rather blurred together now.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • Options
    MrNerdyMrNerdy Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    In the UK the Cyber protection/control will be handed by a OFCOM type of cyber computer organization.
    As GCHQ at full capacity new service will be either with the MoD or at JFIG at RAF Wyton