Options

Passed 70-417 Today!!!!

_calvin__calvin_ Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
Man I thought I failed but passed with a 700 on the dot. 410-700, 411-737, and 412-737. Man I studied for this one more than any other. Used the Ms Press book, Cbt Nuggets and Plural site videos (Plural sight seemed to follow the exam objectives a little better) and used Transcender practice tests. Whew. On to 70-413/414 to complete the MCSE.

Comments

• Options
    malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• Options
    SaltyHashesSaltyHashes Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's fantastic! Congrats on the pass! I'm assuming you're upgrading from Windows Server 2008?
  • Options
    PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations. I did this one last year. Very broad exam. Well done.
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • Options
    _calvin__calvin_ Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's fantastic! Congrats on the pass! I'm assuming you're upgrading from Windows Server 2008?

Yep. Finished the MCSA 2008 a few days before it expired last year.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You are much better than I. I don't think I'd have the guts to try for the all-in-one bridge exam. I would like to upgrade mine to Server 2016, but I am definitely doing it one exam at a time. Awesome job!
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • Options
    dar124dar124 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass _calvin_!!! Good stuff.