CCDA Need Help with Study Plan

layer8problemslayer8problems Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
I've got both the OCG & Pluralsight Videos, and neither appears to follow the syllabus after domain 1.0 !

Can someone help map the OCG Chapters to the Syllabus? Or the PL Videos?

I try to outline my notes according to the Cisco Exam Blueprint but after detailing everything in One Note nothing seems to line upicon_sad.gif

Should I change my notes outline to follow the book?? I notice INE made an effort to get their videos to match the syllabus but I'm avoiding an extra $150

Comments

• clarsonclarson Member Posts: 903 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm studying for the ccnp and not the ccda.

with my studying, the books and videos do not match up to the exam topics. some topics aren't very detailed and some get skipped. i've choosen to write my notes to the exam topics. and have expanded on books and videos via googling cisco docs to learn the exam topics in depth.

some times i feel it is a lot of work to learn everything. it does take more than a month of just taking notes. then studying and labbing. But, I do know the exam topics very well. and i'm well prepared for taking the exams.
  • lismithlismith Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've had the same issue as I'm studying for CCDA, using Ucertify (which is the OCG word for word) and Pluralsight. I like to use the exam objectives as a checklist and so far haven't found anything that aligns the objectives with the OCG.
  • layer8problemslayer8problems Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I caved and bought the INE videos because the y appear to align with the objectives
  • cabowabocabowabo Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just make sure you know every bullet point on the syllabus, use multiple resources, and you should pass. Good luck!!!
    B.S. Network Admin | CCNP-Wireless
    CERTIFICATION GOALS 2018:
    CCNP-W [X] ACSA [X] JNCIA [X]
    CERTIFICATION GOALS 2019: CCIE-W [ ? ] CWAP [ ? ]