Options

NETWORK+ PASS October 2018

dirish9dirish9 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just completed Net+ earlier last week with a score of 762.

Advice: The best advice I could give, as many others have said, is to really study acronyms. It is easier to answer questions when you can determine which acronyms do not relate to the subject in the question.

Study Materials: Study material wise I mostly used udemy videos, Mike Meyers books, and hands on knowledge but this test can easily be passed with no prior networking experience by just studying the Mike Meyers books and videos and using his practice questions. I did watch all the professor messer videos also but I enjoyed Mike Meyers videos better.

I studied on and off for about a month and a half but really studied hard daily for about 1 1/2 weeks before the test. I found this test easier than A+ just from how broad A+ was.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    phariuspharius Member Posts: 71 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Benni-macBenni-mac Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    cabowabocabowabo Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    B.S. Network Admin | CCNP-Wireless
    CERTIFICATION GOALS 2018:
    CCNP-W [X] ACSA [X] JNCIA [X]
    CERTIFICATION GOALS 2019: CCIE-W [ ? ] CWAP [ ? ]