Additional Study Help

VincystringsVincystrings Posts: 2Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,
I'm currently free trialing ITPRO TV and working through the MTA Windows Operating Systems fundamentals 98-349 course with a view to getting my exam passed, does anyone known the best place I can get additional training materials and practice exams for this certification?

Comments

• Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Gielinor, UKPosts: 699Mod Mod
    I did my OS Fundamentals exam quite a few years ago now as part of my apprenticeship, and can't really remember much from it in regards to study. It is a fairly easy exam and I passed on my first attempt, so you shouldn't have to worry.

CBT Nuggets have been very helpful in a lot of my MS exams, and I found a link which offers teh same service for the 98-349. If you sign up for the week free trial and cancel before teh 7 days are up, you won't have to pay for anything.

https://www.cbtnuggets.com/it-training/microsoft-mta-windows-os-fundamentals-98-349
    Certs Achieved: CompTIA A+ | Net+ | Sec+, MTA NF (98-366), MTA OSF (98-349), MCTS: Win 7, MCP Win 10 (70-698)
    Currently Studying: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 ( 70-740 | 70-741 | 70-742 )

"There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't." - Anon
  • VincystringsVincystrings Posts: 2Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for that info Ill check out the cbt nuggets link