Options

Hi Newbie

hix18hix18 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi...

I'm a new guy from Malaysia. I'm working as a Technical Trainer. I will take my CCNA exam soon. I need help on which area do I need to focus? Hope all the Network Guru can help me here :)

Thanx
Here to learn.....

Comments

• Options
    pannupanditpannupandit Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    well mainly u need to focus on subnetting questions and on lab simulations.as 50% questions include thses 2 topics.
  • Options
    hectorjhrdzhectorjhrdz Member Posts: 127
    ospf,igrp,eigrp,vtp,vlans,stp,rip......
  • Options
    hix18hix18 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Today is the day.....I'm going to take my first CCNA exam in about 3hours time. So freaking worried..... icon_confused.gif
    I have studied VLAN, VTP, STP, OSPF, ACL, Frame-Relay, PPP & HDLC... what else...hmmm not sure. But all the information in my head right now hopefully it will come out went needed icon_wink.gif
    Here to learn.....
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    hix18 wrote:
    Today is the day.....I'm going to take my first CCNA exam in about 3hours time. So freaking worried..... icon_confused.gif
    Good Luck!

Try and relax icon_lol.gif

Use whatever time you have left review. Its probably too late to worry about learning something new, so use the time to make sure you remember what you already do know.

Watch the simlet(s) -- the Next Button takes you out of the simlet, not to the 2nd question in the simlet. When you get that popup, pause before you say yes -- have you answered all the parts of the simlet.

If you haven't already looked at the exam demo on the Cisco CCNA PrepCenter website -- take the time to go through the demo before the exam -- the simlet is the last one.

Use the survey time to write down any notes on your scratch paper.

OH -- and watch your time management. 10 minutes for the Sims... maybe a little more if you think you are close to getting it.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!