Options

Java QA Automation Engineer for Long Term Government Contract (Lanham, MD)

COBOL_DOS_ERACOBOL_DOS_ERA Member Posts: 205 ■■■■■□□□□□
edited December 2018 in IT Jobs / Degrees

Java QA Automation Engineer for Long Term Government Contract (Lanham, Maryland) 

We have the below position in Lenham, Maryland for an QA Automation Engineer.  Client allow remote work. As per client you would be able to work 3 days from home, and 2 days you have to have be at the office, days are flexible. After reading the job description if you think, you are eligible for the job, please PM me or ask the moderator to pm me your resume. You will be sub-contractor to Prime. This job has a potential to go for 3-5 years. Prime has been working in this project for last 12 years. 

US Citizen Only! US Citizen Only! Due to Security Clearance Requirement.

The Candidate needs to be in the US for 3 plus years for background check purpose.  Department of Treasury or IRS clearance is a plus.

Requirements:

Solid experience Design, develops, and deploys automated tests.

Extensive background in developing automated test suites

Extensive knowledge of  Rational Functional Tester

Good understanding of agile and SCRUM development principles

Ability to work in a fast-paced environment

Proven track record of build test automation teams and frameworks in large organizations ability to work in high pace environment

Develop automated test suites to ensure quality standards

Work with Application Engineers to resolve anomalies
Create Design document and test automation implementation plan.

Interact with product managers and engineers to drive projects to on-time, quality releases.

A drive to understand, test, and debug complex applications.

Can trace through and debug an asynchronous callback/stream/promise chain.

Values clean, elegant, and modular code and refactoring's while meeting deadlines and commitments.

This is what I need from you:

1. Rate: All Inclusive 1099. No Benefits

2. Visa Status: US Citizen Only

3. Number of Years in the US

4. Current Location

5. An updated resume

After reviewing the resume, shortlisted candidate will go under technical interview before resume submission to prime contractor. Good luck to you all!! once the position is filled I will let you all know. PM me your resume, or ask the moderator to forward your resume to me.

Thanks
CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP, PMI-ACP, SEC+, ITIL V3, A-CSM. And Many More.