Options

Voucher sites

wizarddeathwizarddeath Member Posts: 115
Where do most people buy their vouchers? Or do they just use the pearson Vue promo code and go?
70-291 Next....

Comments

• Options
    jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    I know it's been a few days since you posted, but since I just bought my Net+ voucher, I figured I'd answer you...

I looked all over for vouchers at a cheaper price (Net+ goes for $21icon_cool.gif. Anyway, there were a lot of choices (CompTIA directly, PrepLogic, Cramsession) and most offer a discount voucher, one was for $70 off, but it cost $40 to buy the discount, so in the end, you only saved about $30...

I have been a professional member of CompTIA since I passed my A+ over a year ago, and that does cost $$$ each year (can't remember how much right now), but since I am a member anyway, I was able to get 25% off or something, so I just paid $163 for my Net+.

This is the first exam I had to pay for individually, all of my others were included in the cost of the school I attended (A+ and 7 Microsoft vouchers).

The best thing I can offer is to check each one and find the cheapest you can...you will still pay over $150 most likely, but it beats $218 any day!!! I also have the luxury that my company will pay me back when I pass, so that's something to look forward to.

Good luck! :D
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"