Options

Articles to prove difficulty of ccna test

sleemiesleemie Member Posts: 109
After I get my CCNA I want to send my bosses a couple of articles stating that the CCNA is a fairly difficult test to let them no it was no walk in the park for me to accomplish, especially through self-study. Can anyone direct me to any such articles or info?

Thanx.

Comments

• Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    CNNA is not difficult and your boss might be right about it being a walk in the park.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    int80hint80h Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CCNA is considered entry level.
  • Options
    sleemiesleemie Member Posts: 109
    Well what's been all the talk on this site about it being one of the more difficult entry level exams there are and how challenging it is?
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It really depends on the experience, motiviation, dedication, and finally "the smarts" of the CCNA candidate.

http://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.asp?p=31817

This URL is from the Cisco Press site, and is an "article" from an ICND book... so it may be highly biased.... icon_lol.gif

But it is a good description of what it takes to pass the CCNA (not memorizing facts) and talks about how the exam demonstrates one's skills and expertise (but other exams have sims now too).

And it finishes with the final "puff" of how great CCNA holders are. :D

But it doesn't say the CCNA is hard -- otherwise they wouldn't sell as many books.

Anyway -- relax tonight if you can..... and shouldn't you be reviewing for your exam rather than hanging out here? :D

Put your game face on -- you have some business to take care of tomorrow.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!