Cyber security audit cert

scascscasc Posts: 170Member ■■■□□□□□□□
hey all - has anyone done the above new cert from isaca? Wanted to find out if it’s for juniors or more advanced workers.

thanks in advance 
MSc, BSc (Hons), AWS CSA, C-CISO, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GSNA, CEH, CHFI, TOGAF, CISMP

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Posts: 1,509Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    edited January 4
    I have never heard of it.  For those interested, here is the link.  After a quick glance, it looks like a stepping stone to the CISA.  Price for the online class isn't too spendy but a bit out of my current, personal training budget.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Senior Member Posts: 355Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited January 7
    I have never heard of it.  For those interested, here is the link.  After a quick glance, it looks like a stepping stone to the CISA.  Price for the online class isn't too spendy but a bit out of my current, personal training budget.

After taking a peek at the link, it does resemble CISA with a bit of hands on and cloud (at least IMHO).
    Three year plan: (2018) CISSP [X] and eJPT [ ]; (2019) eCPPT [ ]; (2020) OSCP [ ]
  • mahd559mahd559 Posts: 12Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Does it expire? Or you have to maintain it by certain number of CPEs?