hi all - I have an upcoming in-person interview with 2 persons (CIO & COO) with a small federal agency for a GS-11 infosec position.
here's duties summary:
As an IT Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and mitigating IT system vulnerabilities through testing, audits, and network assessments;
- Evaluating new IT systems and products to determine their supportability and impact on IT security and the network;
- Creating system security contingency plans and data recovery procedures;
- Developing a variety of system compliance documentation and similar reports on network security compliance for delivery to management;
- Collaborating with end users to understand their technical needs and identifying areas where there may be security vulnerabilities; and
- Preparing and delivering training to end users on information security requirements
What kind of questions can I expect them to ask? thanks in advance for your help.