GCTI PASSED with 80%

the1picardthe1picard Member Posts: 7 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm glad that's over!  I think the training is great.  I did the On-Demand option for greater flexibility in studying (the iPad didn't hurt either).  I won't say what's on the exam from the training materials b/c ALL OF IT seemed to make an appearance on the exam.

When I first started the exam I just knew I was getting the answers wrong.  The questions were tough.  I was already thinking about how I would have to re-take the exam.  Then, I thought they gave me a "pity" question b/c the first quarter of the exam was so difficult. After that point, the exam became doable and I ended believing I had a chance at passing.

The one tip I will give is pay close attention to the practice exams and especially to the explanations for the questions you got wrong.

Comments

• andreagpgandreagpg Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi, do you have some Practice Tests for GCTI exam?
    Or do you have a index for books?
    Thanks
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■

The one tip I will give is pay close attention to the practice exams and especially to the explanations for the questions you got wrong.
    I recommend this for any exam prep. Congratulations on the pass!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You also index your SANS study guidance. Even to some of the minor things that you don't think they are important. 
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn