Juniper Cloud training - JNCIA-Cloud
I haven't dug much into it...but thought I would ask.
Below is an email I rec'd back in early Dec:
Thank you for registering for the Juniper Open Learning: JNCIA-Cloud session that starts tomorrow, Thursday, December 5th. Below are details on how to access the course materials and the webcasts.
Important: access the course modules as soon as possible.
If you have questions, please let us know.
The Juniper Open Learning team
The intent of Open Learning is to provide you with a new way to learn the skills you need to prepare for the JNCIA-Cloud certification over the course of two weeks. Please read this entire email as it contains information you need to know.
This session includes access to course modules from the Juniper Cloud Fundamentals (JCF) course and webcasts to discuss key topics from the material.
Webcasts: To discuss the JCF material we are hosting webcasts on three consecutive Wednesdays. All webcasts will be delivered through Adobe Connect. You should connect to the webcast using the following URL:
Enter the webcasts as a Guest. These webcasts are not lectures of course materials. They are an opportunity for you to ask questions and for your instructors to highlight key concepts and provide information that enhances your review of the course material.
Cloud Fundamentals Day 1
Wednesday, December 5
7:00 a.m. (Pacific)
Cloud Fundamentals Day 2
Wednesday, December 12
7:00 a.m. (Pacific)
Cloud Fundamentals Day 3
Wednesday, December 19
7:00 a.m. (Pacific)
Log in to the Adobe Connect sessions (no earlier than 30 minutes before) using the URL above. Webcasts will last approximately 90 minutes.
Course Material: The Juniper Cloud Fundamentals course modules are available through the Junos Genius continuous learning platform. To access the materials, please follow these steps:
1. Sign in to Junos Genius at www.junosgenius.net. If you do not have a Junos Genius account you will need to create one..
2. To view the Juniper Cloud Fundamentals modules click the ‘Open Learning’ icon in the left navigation bar (if on desktop) or footer (if using the app).
3. On the Open Learning screen, click the ‘Cloud, Associate (JNCIA-Cloud) Learning Path’ tile.
4. Click the ‘Start’ button in the ‘Cloud, Associate (JNCIA-Cloud) Learning Path’ screen. Note, this will trigger an automated ‘Subscription’ email from the Junos Genius system. Save for your records.
5. The Junos Cloud Fundamentals course modules and associated files will appear on screen.
6. Click the Resume button within the Learning Path to get access to the modules on subsequent visits to the Junos Genius platform (website or app).
To get the most from the live sessions, please study the material in advance. The live sessions are your chance to ask questions of the instructors about content you do not understand. Take advantage of these sessions by coming prepared with questions.
Free JNCIA-Cloud Certification Voucher: As part of the Open Learning program, you will receive a free certification voucher to take the JNCIA-Cloud exam provided you complete three tasks. You must:
1. Open and read the ‘Read Me’ file
2. Access all of the Juniper Cloud Fundamentals course modules
3. Achieve a score of 70% or greater on the voucher assessment test. There is a maximum of three attempts of the voucher assessment test to achieve the 70% score.
Distribution of vouchers: Vouchers will be automatically distributed upon passing of the voucher assessment test. Vouchers will be an alpha-numeric code that will be sent to the participant’s primary e-mail address listed in their Junos Genius profile. Students that do not complete all requirements will not earn a voucher. Vouchers may not be shared or given to others. Students may earn only one voucher per Juniper certification exam.
J-Net Forum: as an Open Learning participant you may participate in a J-net forum focused on Open Learning questions. If you have not created a J-Net account, you may do so at http://forums.juniper.net/.
On the Open Learning forum you may ask questions of your peers about the information you are learning, solicit feedback on preparing for the exam, share information that you think will benefit others, and more.
Any questions, contact us at [email protected].
"It's not good when it's done, it's done when it's good" ~ Danny Carey