Comptia A+ 902 Exam

Navaro2Navaro2 Posts: 3Member ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi
I am going to book ComTIA A+ 902 exam now and I would like to ask you guys coz all CompTIA A+ websites say about based-performance questions mostly but some other say that the test includes a few based- performance ones only out of multi- choice questions. However I am getting confused how I should prepare for the 902 exam? 
I am doing CERTBLAST TESTS, EXAM CRAM, PRACTICE TEST on www.examcompass.com and of course I went through All in One  of Meyers and Complete Study Guide as well . Certblast tests include 20% of based-performance questions. 
How does it looks like in reality on the exam???

Comments

• Navaro2Navaro2 Posts: 3Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took my 902 test Today and unfortunately failed 547 achieved only. I had impression that time was running out fast as if 1 minut per one question to go through and reply. And this was my biggest problem during Today's test.
    I don't know what to do now. 
  • Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Posts: 788Mod Mod
    Did you get a copy of your results? Which areas were you weak in? I'd recommend looking at the Professer Messer video course and use the 902 exam objectives to check off areas you're strong in.
    Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to. - Richard Branson
  • Navaro2Navaro2 Posts: 3Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you fail Comptia 902 and retake, do the questions change?
  • Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Posts: 788Mod Mod
    Yes.
    Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to. - Richard Branson